Friday, March 25, 2011

Underoath, the classic example of post hardcore.

It was not really long ago that I first got into Underoath. I mean, this is especially surprising because Underoath was one of the innovators of post hardcore music and the type of metal that I listen to. Although I do listen to a lot of different types of metal and other genres alike. But, I digress.... The thing about Underoath that I think may scare people off is their nature of being a Christian band. I'm not a really religious person and it's not like Underoath "changed me" or anything. I just enjoy their music. And what's so wrong with that? If you've heard Underoath, what you do you think about them? Do you like them, do you dislike them? What are your opinions on this band?

4 comments:

  1. I just checked out Underoath's stuff, and I really like! I think that I'll start listening to them some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post hardcore? Jeez, I haven't heard of that.
    This font is kind of hard on the eyes, change it for your readers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ agreed, i'll get right on that. thanks for the tip. didn't really take a look at the font til now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absoultley. I agree with every word you just said.

    ReplyDelete